Monday, June 17, 2013

To Write...

I want to write. More than wanting to, I need to. Something inside of me has the desperate need to tell a story, something that is in my mind longing to be released I have to do it! 

If anyone knows me at all they know that I am constantly journaling. I constantly record my thoughts, feelings, fears, and dreams. My journal is a part of me that is essential to who I am and how I feel. If I am ever upset or excited my journal is the first one to know about it. 

But because writing in my journal comes so naturally to me, and it is simply my story and my thoughts, it doesn't fill that urge in me to write. 

I haven't been writing lately, and I miss it!!I miss the feel of paper that has been written on and the ink stains on my hands. I miss my characters. I miss my notebooks that are falling apart. I miss the perfectly misspelled words, and the rush of having to fill the page before my thoughts slip away. I miss living in another time and land. 

Writing is something that has been pushed onto the bottom of my to do list for too long, and i miss it sooo much!! I must start to write again, and i will!!  

I know that writing is something that Heavenly Father wants me to do! It is part of my divine nature to have a love of writing, and i intend to use it!! I need to use my talents so I don't lose them! What's the point of having a talent if you don't use it to help and better others, or make others happy?!
 And all this for the benefit of the church of the living God, that every man may aimprove upon his btalent, that every man may cgain other dtalents, yea, even an hundred fold, to be cast into the Lord’s estorehouse, to become the common fproperty of the whole church— D&C 82:18

No comments:

Post a Comment