Friday, January 9, 2015

Long Forgotten


I found this photograph from a little over a year ago long forgotten in a long list of drafts, but for some reason this photo captivated me. It stood out from all of the others. 

It is a photo long forgotten and finally found, and for some reason I love it. 

Lately I have fallen in love with this quote: 

"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind."-C.S. Lewis 

Never turn back. Keep your eyes on the future. Forgive. Forget. Be happy. Look forward with hope.

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Aunt Nancy
Dress: Grandma Vicki
Petticoat: Vintage Thrifted 




1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely photo, I can see why it stood out to you. I love C.S. Lewis! I am upset at myself for not having read much of his work so far. I need to obviously, because I love that quote :)

    ReplyDelete