Saturday, December 27, 2014

Senior Pictures {Part 4}

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10
These are the last of my senior pictures so far and I love the 1950's look so much too! We took these pictures in a small picturesque town called 'Paris' and I love how they turned out (even though we ended up taking more pictures of the town than senior pictures).

While we were taking the pictures at the church I noticed that there was a group of people across the street also taking pictures of me which I thought was odd. One had even crossed the street to get a better shot. My Mother and I brushed it off assuming that they were trying to get better shots of the church and its gorgeous architecture. Once I changed into this outfit we began to roam around the town taking pictures. At one point my Mom stopped me and had me sit outside the window of a little cafe. While my Mom was taking my pictures there one of the people that I had noticed taking my picture earlier got right behind her and was taking pictures. My mom noticed and kind of stepped to the side but he continued to take pictures! I had no idea what to do, so I just kept posing and he kept taking shots. Awkward.

When he finished he said 'Thank you" in a very European accent, then walked away. 

Also I recently got an instagram account! If you want to follow my name is cocobirdy_amour 

"Each of us in an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus"-Neal A. Maxwell 




No comments:

Post a Comment