Monday, December 1, 2014

Senior Pictures {Part 2}

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

40

41
More Senior Pictures! 

I am so thankful for the wonderful opportunity that I had to go out with my Mother and do these. We are very close and it was a wonderful opportunity for her to pull her camera out. My favorite part about doing these photos with my Momma was our many inside stories. Every once in a while she would pause taking photos for a moment, and say something that only I would understand. I then would start laughing, and that is where some of my best photos come from. She made me comfortable, and she allowed me to choose what I wanted to wear and how I wanted everything styled. 

Even as I was editing these photos I would occasionally remember something that she said, or the hilarious positions that she had to get into to get a shot. (Although I must admit being terrified that a mouse is going to run on one of us wasn't very funny...)

I was so happy that I was able to take photos in this location. The lake and mountain view was stunning, and I loved this bus! It was sad though, because last time we were here it was in much better shape. Since then lots of things have been broken and ripped apart. There was broken glass everywhere. I think I loved this bus, however, because I adore things that have stories, and abandoned places always leave me questioning What was the story?? 

If you too are an enthusiast of abandoned places this link has some of the most amazing photographs that I have ever seen. I saw it the other day and became obsessed! I especially love the photo of the bedroom with all of the clothing. The house is beautiful, and the letters, photographs, clothing, and other personal possessions leave me questioning who were these people?

Hopefully you love these photographs as much as I do, and enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

"I testify that bad days always come to an end, that faith always triumphs, and that heavenly promises are always kept." -Elder Holland 

1 comment:

  1. 40!!! I love that one! If you haven't decided which one you are putting in the yearbook yet, my vote is 40! The background is sooooo beautiful! But I also love the bus!!! So difficult!!

    ReplyDelete