Thursday, August 13, 2015

All Dressed In White



Oh life has gotten busy lately! I've been back and forth between Utah (where I will be spending the next five years) and Idaho- Home. Sorting out college/ work/ housing- PHEW!


And even when I'm home it seems rather crazy here as well! I recently started working at the Historical Ballroom in Twin Falls and I absolutely adore it!

The ballroom itself is gorgeous built in the early 1900's and it's history is rich! It has been a ballroom, library, store, and much more before becoming what it is now- a wedding and event center. 

The building is beautiful and I love working weddings there! The intricate details of  the set up, including fancy napkin folding have me in love- and even the mopping and clean up after the weddings is fun. Every time I work I feel as if I could be in another time!

Oooh- also the building is supposedly haunted with a woman from the 1920's! I would just love to meet her, but for now I will simply have to be content with flashing lights and opening and closing doors. 

I also have recently had the opportunity to take one of my closest friends senior pictures. They turned out absolutely perfect, and maybe someday I will post some of those pictures  here. I love photography, and perhaps in college will work part time as a photographer when needed to capture events for college students. It would work perfectly for everyone! And inexpensive photographer with high quality results! 




Outfit Details:
Hat: Vintage borrowed from Mother
Suit Outfit: Aunt Nancy
Shoes: Fred Myers (??)
Purse: Vintage, Thrifted 


No comments:

Post a Comment