Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Senior Pictures {Part 1}

































Say Hello! These are just the start of a whole collection of senior pictures- and I love them so much! I feel like he whole purpose of senior pictures is to show who you are, and what you love. These certainly do that! They are just me to a 't'.

One thing in particular that I love about these photos is the dress I am wearing. It was my great Grandmother's.  I love her and miss her so much, and I feel like this dress showed just a little of her in my pictures too.

Hopefully you loved my photos as much as I do, and are just as impressed at my Mom's photography skills as I! Let me know which photos are your favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck picking one for the yearbook! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous! They are so vintage like! I like the 17th the best!

    ReplyDelete