Friday, July 3, 2015

Bonjour Encore



 Finally a return to blogging! It has been four months and those months have been so incredibly busy! 

I've attended Business Professionals of America Nationals, went to prom, presented my senior project, graduated high school as Valedictorian, attended the National Speech and Debate National Tournament, and done so much more! I've grown so much and have so many memories to share in the upcoming months! I'm back and this time I mean it. 



 Outfit Details: 
Hat: Vintage- Estate Sale
Pearl Necklace: Vintage- Estate Sale
Coat: Great Grandmother Coco
Dress: Great Grandmother Coco
Shoes: Thrifted
Gloves: Vintage- Estate Sale 


" Faith is a real power, not just a belief." -Elder Boyd K. Packer
President Packer is so loved, and will be missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment