Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I'm Dotty Deary: A Vintage Refashion


Lately I seem to be gravitating more and more towards vintage clothing and vintage style. I've always loved hats and old jewelry, but now I constantly find myself looking at vintage styles with more and more appreciation. 

I'm always told I'm from the wrong decade- But I love vintage clothing and styles and it a part of who I am. I've decided that in the future I want to experiment more with the vintage clothing that I do have.


Also, don't you just love this dress? Once upon a time it was a hideous vest dress, but with a little help from a pair of scissors and a sewing machine I just love how it turned out. 


Outfit Details
Blouse: Vintage- Yard Sale
Belt: Aunt Nancy 
Skirt: Vintage Dress Refashioned by me
Shoes: Thrifted 


"Our actions are the evidence of our beliefs."-L. Whitney Clayton 



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are back to blogging~! Missed it so much!

    I think it's great that you find some more appreciation for vintage clothing! I just love the fact that you have so many beautiful pieces! Good job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete