Thursday, July 9, 2015

So Berry Sweet



This darling vintage hat deserves a whole summer wardrobe of outfits. It is simply precious- un'berry'bly so. As soon as I saw the little strawberries adorning the top I knew the first outfit worn with the hat would have to be dedicated to strawberries.I'm the kind of girl who can't help but love to match anything and everything (I also knew that some 'berry' bad puns would have to be 'planted' in...)


 Also while picture taking today cute baby Birdy decided to pop in for some pictures. Even though she wasn't in a stitch of clothing she decided that she too would have to pose. And what a little darling she is! The picture below is a candid shot of me laughing at some of her silly faces. Little Brigitta Ruby has brought so much joy into my life! Oh how I love that baby Birdy!


Outfit Details
Hat: Vintage- Estate Sale
Gloves: Vintage- Estate Sale 
Shirt: Aunt Nancy 
Skirt: Grandma Vicki 
Shoes: Vintage- Thrifted 
Lip Stick: Drew Barrymore's line, Flower 


2 comments:

  1. This outfit is 100% perfection~!
    And I love your first 2 pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Monique! Your comments never fail to make my day!

    ReplyDelete