Monday, October 6, 2014

I've Got Spirit- Yes I Do!


I've got spirit! How about you! I wore this lovely outfit on Spirit Day a few weeks ago, and I was really happy with how 50's the look turned out to be while still staying with our school colors.

This red petticoat is just wonderful! I love it so much, and it is perfect for our school colors. I feel like because it is my senior year I have been trying to really just have fun, and get involved and dressing up for spirit day is just a part of that!



Also, I'm rather proud of myself, because being the clutz I am I generally fall/trip/stumble a lot, and that usually ends up with ripped tights, scuffed shoes, and scraped hands. Well, on the day I wore this I was holding my flute and we were outside on the road, and I biffed it. I mean really, face plant, knee bang, head over heals right onto the pavement. Well... I didn't rip my tights, scuff my shoes, hurt my flute, or even flash all of those standing behind me! All that happened was that I cut my elbow! 

Outfit Details:
Hair Bow: Forever 21
Earrings: Vintage
K: The student Body made a K for everyone in the school with their name on it!
Dress: Old Navy 
Skirt: Borrowed From Momma
Petticoat: Vintage 
Tights: ??
Socks: Target
Shoes: Garage Sale 


"Our words, like our deeds, should be filled with faith, hope, and charity"-Elder Holland 
I really love Elder Holland, and I feel that this quote is exactly what I needed especially with what has been going on lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment