Sunday, October 12, 2014

Owl Always Love You



I have been wearing sweaters and skirts so much lately, and honestly I wish I could wear them every single day in the fall. The combinations are so cute while still being comfortable! Sweaters and skirts also remind me so much of the 40's and 50's! I will someday have to attempt the pencil skirt and sweater look!

I love everything about this outfit! It is my favorite things- mint, owls, pink, and bows; and it has added just a little bit of happiness in an otherwise stressful life right now! It's crazy that an outfit can make me calm down and a little bit more positive, but it did!


 Outfit Details:
Bow:Thrifted
Sweater: Sale at Fred Meyers (only $8!!)
Skirt: Down East Basics 
Shoes: Rue 21 sale 




"Life is fragile and therefore should be handled with prayer." -Harold B. Lee


1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so cute :)
    I love the pink midi skirt!
    The sweater and bow makes it soo cuteee ^^

    ReplyDelete