Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cora Noelle and the Very Bad, No Good, Horrible Day!



Sorry, these pictures are from around a week ago, and I wasn't feeling very well when I took these photographs. Ugh. This month has just been so hard, and I must admit, yesterday was the worst day ever! 

It started with getting my answer for Sadies (I wrote about asking here). After three looonnnngggg weeks of waiting I was finally answered. This is how it happened. I was walking Sydney down to her class room he came up to me in the hall way, and stopped me and Syd asking if he could talk to me. Sydney slipped away and I was so excited because he was finally going to officially answer me!! He said "Heck Yeah" when I first asked him, and when my friend Kayte asked him if he was going to go with me he said that he definitely was, so we were all just waiting for him to officially say yes, and hoping that he would do it in some cute and creative way.

So, he pulled me to the side of the hallways and said
"Hey. I need to talk to you about Sadies."
Me: "Ok!"
Him: "Umm.... I bet your friend has already told you.... but... My Mom and Cynthia's Mom are best friends and my Mom wanted me to go with Cynthia. But it was really cool that you asked me." 

I think I just stared at him for a minute, then turned and walked away without saying anything at all. What??? Cynthia asked him a week and a half after me- and after he said yes to me!!

So after I was a little bit farther away from him Syd ran up all excited and asked me how he answered. Almost in shock I answered then I started crying. So she pulled me outside and tried to comfort me giving me hugs and telling me how much of a jerk he is! 

Basically my tear ducts are connected to every emotion that I have, and they were working extra hard because I was upset and mad at the same time. Then the bell rang and Syd had to go to class. I went to my class and told the teacher I was going to the bathroom. When he saw that I had been crying he pretty much just said 'go'. So I went to the bathroom and called my Mom and told her what had happened. I was sobbing and she was upset too. My Mom and I are so close, and just talking to her made me feel soooo much better- then, in the middle of our conversation my phone died, which made me cry harder because it was so frustrating. Seriously?! 

Then to add on that I had to do music recording with a tear stained face and blotchy eyes. 
After that class I found out that one of my friends had know and hadn't told me. It really hurt that she didn't even warn me and it finally made sense why he said "Your friend might have told you..."
I had a hard physics test that I couldn't remember anything to.
I had to sit next to Cynthia in Honors English, and she was also in American Sign Language with me.
I had a Business Professionals of America meeting at lunch so I couldn't sit next to my friends (and she was in there too!) 
I spent over and hour on a scholarship paper and my sister accidentally deleted it. Then when I redid it taking another hour it crashed and I had to redo it a third time.
I forgot almost all of my lines at play practice.
I got a head ache
I banged my leg and now have a huge (and painful) welt and bruise.

Then, my Daddy and Hero came home and made my day about 100 times better! He brought me flowers and told me that he loves me. My Dad is amazing I love him so much, and he always makes me want to do better. I know he loves me and would do anything for me. 


Oh, and these texts from my Mom didn't hurt either....

Mom: "Okay... I can do the Mom thing to and go beat up four people-- make special pies-- i don't know-- get hair samples and i'll put Tali to work!! I hope his dog bites him."
Me: "Ugh. I hope he gets Ebola!"
Mom: "Ebola and Mersa and AIDS. And diarrhea."
           "And Staf."
           "And Bubonic Plague."

Now, I know that all of those things should not be joked about... but Wow! I laughed so hard at that, and it made me feel so much better!

I love true friends, and my wonderful family!

Outfit Details:
Necklace: Vintage
Bunny Sweater: Fred Meyers sale
Skirt: T. J. Maxx
Socks: Fred Meyers sale 
Shoes: Garage Sale 


She was a girl who knew how to be happy when she was sad. And that's important. 
-Marilyn Monroe 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh... Reading this made me feel so sorry for you... :(
    I can't believe how mean he was for you!
    You must have felt so terrible
    It's great that you have such sweet family to comfort you :D

    Your outfit is so cutie ^^
    With much love, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments Monique! They always make my day a little bit brighter, and I definitely need that this week! I was mostly mad that he said yes, then changed his mind so late that there are literally no cute boys left to ask! My family is so wonderful and I would be so lost without them :)
    I hope you have a wonderful day!! -Cora Noelle

    ReplyDelete