Saturday, October 25, 2014

She is a Rose, With Many Beautiful Little Thorns

 


Hello there! This past week has been extremely busy and stressful, and lately I have just been extremely overwhelmed.  I've been so stressed out and burnt out. It seems like everything has been so hard lately! I've been overwhelmed and stressed, and anxiety is taking it's toll.


 Hopefully now that the play is over I will be able to focus more on the upcoming Miss Kimberly Pageant, and all that I have to do for that. (And hopefully my dress will get here soon!!) Today is also our school's Sadies dance, so all of the talk about preparing for Sadies will finally be over, and I won't have to worry about it (or even think about it) any longer. Sadies stinks. Ugh.



I love this outfit so much! I wore this on Sunday, then later during the week wore the dress again with a little pink sweater jacket and a big pink hair bow, and one of my friends told me that I looked just like on of the Pink Ladies from Grease. 


Outfit Details: 
Hat: Vintage
Pearls: Rue 21
Cape: Garage Sale
Dress: Aunt Nancy
Gloves: Vintage 
Black Petticoat: Vintage
White Petticoat: Vintage
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source 


"Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out." -Gordon B. Hinkley

No comments:

Post a Comment