Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mod


Hello Dears! I am currently out of town, But couldn't help writing a little post just to let you know that I haven't disappeared off of the face of the earth. Yesterday I took some of my senior pictures (which I am sooo excited to share with you!) then... Our car battery died. So hopefully we will get all of our car problems solved soon! 

I love this top, especially because of the darling peter pan collar, and it looks so retro to me even though it is not vintage. I wore this outfit a few weeks ago for my friends 'On Thursday we wear black and white'.


Outfit Details:
Bow: Forever 21
Top: Thrifted
Skirt: T.J. Maxx
Tights: Fred Meyers 
Shoes: Garage Sale


Hopefully you all have a wonderful day, and enjoy the rest of General Conference! 

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this top I immediatly thought it was vintage until I read it... haha!
    Senior pictures seem so nice! We don't have such thing here in The Netherlands, can't wait to see yours, must be stunning!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to share my senior pictures! Thank you for your lovely comments! They always make my day a little bit brighter, and your blog is so darling! Maybe you could guest blog on my blog one day! :)

      Delete