Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Style Inspiration Lady Luck

Recently I watched The Rocketeer, a 1991 film produced by Walt Disney Pictures. You can read more about the film here. I really enjoyed what I saw of it (I started watching half way through...) and I would definitely recommend it- if not for the plot than for the styling!

 It was set in 1938 and I adore all of the make up and costumes. Lady Luck, other wise known as Jenny Blake (played by actress Jennifer Connelly) was perfect!
Source
Source
Source

I was enthralled by the costumes- hair- makeup! It was all so perfect! I especially love Jenny's hair in her black and white checkered dress pictured above, and the red lips are to die for! 
Source


Source



Source
Source
I was so inspired by the glamour of the late 30's that was captured in the film and perhaps I will one day have the luck of finding a gorgeous white dress like this one! I hope you enjoyed!
Source

"But behold, I say unto you that ye must pray always, and not faint; that ye must not perform anything unto the Lord save in the first place ye shall pray unto the Father in the name of Christ, that he will consecrate thy performance unt thee, that thy performance may be for the welfare of thy soul."- 2 Nephi 32:9


No comments:

Post a Comment