Monday, September 29, 2014

I Feel So Blue Thinking About You


This hat is simply gorgeous! I found it at a thrift store and it was only $.50. For that price I couldn't go wrong.

This blog post is basically how I am feeling right now. Thinking about one person makes me so sad, because right now I feel so hurt. I'm trying to forgive and forget, but the process is hard, especially when the other person won't even talk to you or acknowledge you in any way.



Moving on to way, way, WAY happier things, I asked a boy to Sadie's ( our high school's girls choice dance)  and it all ended up being so cute and fun! I wanted to ask in a cute and fun way that was completely me, and I ended up doing it like this. In 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th period I sent him a little treat from the office, but he didn't actually know that it was me doing it. The first was a lolli pop that said "Will". The second was some fizz soda candies that said "You". The third was another Lolli pop that said "Go", the fourth was a pack of tootsipops that said "To", the fifth was a old fashioned soda pop that was cherry lime flavored and said "Sadies", and the last was an old fashioned soda pop bottle that was filled with pretzel M&M's and said "With...". 

Then, last period my friends Sydney, Kaylee, and Leslie went into English and sang lolli pop to him dressed up like girls from the fifties! At the end of the song we flipped the lollipops around and they spelled my name. It ended up being so cute and so many people told me that we sounded great! :) He totally got into it to, and was saying things like "I'm her lolli pop" and "Heck Yeah!" 

I just really hope that he replies in a cute way! 




Outfit Details:
Hat: Vintage (found at a thrift store for.....$0.50!)
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Aunty Nancy
Tights: J.C. Pennies
Shoes: Thrifted (originally Payless) 


"What E're thou art, act well thy part."- Elaine S. Dalton 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment Marlen! I can't wait to see either! haha! Your comment totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete