Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sweaters and Collars


Last week was homecoming for our school (unfortunately we don't actually have a homecoming formal dance, so that's a bummer) and for the whole week we have 'dress up days'. This year they were... well... pretty lame. Haha. On Monday the girls were supposed to wear pink and the boys blue, Tuesday was dress to impress or be a mess, Wednesday was college day, Thursday was Cowboy day (and because I am from a relatively small town that is how about a quarter of the school dresses everyday anyways) and Friday was just plane Spirit Day. 

Even though the days weren't too fun and fancy, I still dressed up for everyday, and had fun with it. This is what I wore for the College Day. Now, I'm not really sure where I want to go to college- this is just one of my Daddy's old sweaters from college that I have taken over and I thought it would be cute to wear. 

Hey- If you know any schools that offer fantastic programs in Education for the Deaf and Blind (using ASL), and fashion design- let me know! 


Outfit Details: 
White Ball Earings: Vintage
Ring: Mom and Dad
Collared Shirt: Vintage
Sweat shirt: Vintage-ish (it is like 18/19 years old, so I think it must count!)
Jeans: Rue 21
Boots: Birthday present from my Grandma

I love how even something as casual as a sweat shirt can be dressed up and made cute and feminine! I think that adding this lacy collar, the ring, and the red lipstick went a long way in transforming this old sweater into something really cute looking! 

I'm still waiting to know my answer for Sadies- and because there is no school on Thursday and Friday, and I will be leaving town for a little bit with the Momma to take senior pics I won't even be able to know my answer until next week! EEK! 

"Behold, my soul delighteth in the things of the Lord; and my heart pondereth continually upon the things which I have seen and heard." -2 Nephi 4:16


1 comment:

  1. Collars make every outfit look cute and sweet :)
    Btw I love your make up looks good on you !

    ReplyDelete