Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jacqueline Kennedy



Outfit Details: Suit Jacket- Aunt Nancy, Skirt-Bella Bird, Gloves-Vintage, Pill box hat- Vintage (borrowed from Mom), Pearl Necklace- Rue 21, Shoes- Aunt Jenner 

I absolutely adore this outfit. It is so feminine and classic. The first time that I wore this outfit Sister Allen, my old seminary teacher, told me that I looked just like a modern Jackie Kennedy. 
I was honored! I love Jacqueline Kennedy's style- it is timeless, and so beautiful! And I was so honored to be told that I look like such a style icon! 

Jacqueline Kennedy photo source: here 
It is a good thing that I had these photos saved from a while ago because right now I am simply miserable. Remember those pesky hives I mentioned from the other  day... well, they are refusing to go away. It stinks. Hopefully they will start going away soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment