Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Once upon a time...













































































I am honestly one of the luckiest girls in the world to have a friend who loves photography so much, and is so good at it. She is such an amazing friend, and I am so excited because she is starting up her own photography business- Keller Photography. Though she is starting small with me as her model (the poor girl) she is going to do amazing things! She is just starting up a blog to feature her photography on, and if you want any information about having her take some photographs for you that is the perfect place to contact her. We are constantly planning  photo-shoots and they always end up being so darling; she would be the perfect person to hire for senior portraits!
This is perhaps my favorite of all the photo shoots that we have done together! It is enchanting, and I felt so beautiful as we took the pictures. I felt almost ethereal. It was so fun to just go out with Katie and have these wonderful shots taken (even though I am covered in hives today - I should have taken my medicine seeing as I am basically allergic to all nature- it was worth it ).

Here's a really cute story about baby Birdy that goes along with this shoot. The day I took these pictures after I finished getting ready I came upstairs and ran into Birdy. When she saw me she just stared. Her mouth popped open and she said "Coco?" So I lifted her up and gave her a kiss. Then she touched my flower crown and smiled, so I put it onto her. It was so cute to see that Birdy loved the styling as much as I did. I think she was a little disappointed to find out that Coco really wasn't a princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment