Monday, July 7, 2014

You Blue Me Away

Isn't this the most gorgeous dress! It is one of my very favorites. These photographs are from another photo shoot with Katie, and you can view a few more photos over a Katie's blog, Red Photography. Katie not only had me for her model in this shoot, but three other gorgeous models. Kassie and Sydney are truly the sweetest girls I know, and are some of my best friends. The last model was Natalia, my sister. I think Tali had a lot of  fun hanging with the 'big girls', and her pictures turned out looking so beautiful! 


Outfit Details: Earings & Necklace- Rue 21, Bracelet- Gift from my Sister (similar here), Dress- Aunt Nancy, Shoes- T. J. Maxx 



You can tell in some of the pictures my face is a little bit swollen. After the photo shoot Katie and I had on Monday my face, chest, shoulders, hands, neck, and ears broke out in hives. I had been taking allergy meds non stop and using different allergy sprays and lotions throughout the week, but by Friday night they hives were still there. Thankfully by Saturday they were a little less noticeable and I was able to cover them with make up, but I still look a little swollen and red in these pictures.  
I hope have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment