Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wonderland


  Isn't the background of these pictures simply stunning?! The other day the whole family went out for a picnic at the lake, and while we were packing up my sister quickly took these for me. She said that for some reason this outfit reminded her of Alice in Wonderland. Perhaps it is the blue skirt with the petticoats?
 I thought this outfit was divine, and perfect for the weather. Even though it was hot all of the layers were thin enough that I stayed cool, and the hat provided the perfect amount of shade!

Outfit Details: Hat- Thrifted, Crochet Collar- Made by me, Lace Jacket- Sewn by my Grandmama Maddie, Top- Thrifted, Skirt- From My Momma, Petticoat- Thrifted (I still can't believe my luck!), Shoes- Aunt Jenner, Pearl Bracelet- Claires
I absolutely love this quote, and isn't this printout from Bitsy Creations just darling! 



No comments:

Post a Comment