Thursday, July 10, 2014

Victory Rolls




Aren't these photographs about Victory Rolls absolutely darling! I have been longing to try the styling for some time and I think that looking at at these photographs has pushed me over the edge. Perhaps in the next outfit post I will have my very own 1940/1950's Victory Rolls...
I love how fun, yet elegant the style is, especially when paired with some red lips.
Hopefully it works with my bangs!

Source
Butterfly Loves Snapdragon actually has a tutorial showing how she did her hair like this here.
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source


2 comments:

  1. If only my hair wasnt red so I could wear red lipstick and not have it look tacky :/ but there is always pink! :) Love ya Coco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Katie- your hair is gorgeous and you look great in red lipstick (though pink is charming on you too!). I love red heads in lipstick- Lucille Ball was especially glamorous with her red hair, lips, and nails!

      Delete