Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Daisy Do


Just a simple outfit today, one that I wore on Sunday. This dress always makes me feel happy and sunshiny, and though the quality of these pictures aren't very good (that's what happens when they are taken in the garage) I still thought that I would share the outfit, because honestly I need a little cheering up today. 


Last night was just super dramatic because there was some miss communications about some plans to get ice cream. One of my friends and I had a meeting that we had to go to so we invited two others do do something with us after the meeting. It ended up that they didn't want to get ice cream (which was what we had all planned) and we weren't able to go to a sleep over with them, so me and the friend that went with me to the meeting went and got ice cream anyways. Well apparently that caused some waves with one of the friends that we invited, but hopefully that is all solved now and our friendship will be fine and back to normal. I really love that girly and don't want something silly like this to hurt her or our friendship!

Wow! And I thought that there wouldn't be any drama senior year! 


I love this little pin and the clip on earrings below, they are so sweet, but still manage to be elegant!

Outfit Details:
Dress- T.J. Maxx 
Lace Underskirt- Bella Birdy 
Hat- Vintage
Pin-Vintage
Earrings- Vintage
Shoes- Fred Meyers (??)


The print on this dress is so cute- It's cream little flowers and dots, and the dress is white. Who ever said you can't wear cream and white??! 

"But if ye receive me in the world, then shall ye know me, and shall receive your exaltation; that where I am ye shall be also."- D&C 132:23

No comments:

Post a Comment