Monday, August 18, 2014

Sew Cute

 Now that my room is finally un-flooded ( and I am finally able to access clothes/ my bed...) I thought that it would be appropriate to post some photos of my sewing machine.

I absolutely adore my machine. It is around 60 years old, and works absolutely amazingly. It is in amazing condition and because the inside and all of the parts are metal it will stay working far into the future. It is from my Grandmother, and I painted the sewing table pink myself, and added the cream accent piece in the front and the crystal nobs.  


I love my machine so much, and am so excited to share the various projects that I do on here. I really want to be able to sew my own clothes, and this is a perfect place to start. 

Let me know if you know any great sewing projects for beginners! 


"I assure you that our Heavenly Father is mindful of the challenges we face. He loves each of us and desires to bless us and to help us." -Thomas S. Monson 

No comments:

Post a Comment