Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lounge Pants

Well... after a week and a half of being on vacation I am home and blogging again. 
Now, I know that this outfit isn't very cute, but it's what I wore on the long car ride down, not expecting to be stopping and taking photographs.  I couldn't resist a few shots, however, when we stopped at an Aunt's house and visited the enchanting secret garden across the street. 


 Everything is so gorgeous there, and even though I was wearing some travel clothes to be comfortable in I think the outfit actually worked with the surroundings. I felt so Arabic standing by the blue and gold pillars, and my lounge pants reminded me of Princess Jasmine!

Outfit Details: Flower Earrings- Rue 21, Shirt- Maurices, Pants- Great Aunt Nancy, Shoes- Target

Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in in time to come. -Proverbs 31:25

No comments:

Post a Comment