Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mint To Be



Well hello there! I wore this outfit to senior class registration and love the 1940/1950's pencil skirt vibe that it has. I can't believe that I am a senior. WHAT?! 

It took almost an hour to fix my schedule  because I was accepted to honors (AP) English but was put into the wrong class... Speaking of Honor's English , the reading assignment this summer was to read Frankenstein and 1984 and complete 30 book logs per book. Right now I'm working on 1984 and WOW! Did George Orwell know how to write!  


 Outfit Details: 
Eiffel Tower Earrings- Present from my Sisters (Old Navy) 
Top- Yard Sale
Skirt- T.J. Maxx
Under Skirt- An Aunty ♥ 
Shoes- Yard Sale (Originally from Payless)


 And here are some photographs of my hair. Once again I attempted Victory Rolls (see my inspiration here, attempt 1, and attempt 2), and this time I loved how they turned out. I wasn't able to get them very high on my head (again bang problems) but even though they are lower they still turned out very sweet. I love how classic this hair is, and the more I practice doing it, the easier it becomes and the better it looks. Hope fully someday I will be able to do this hair style perfectly, but until then this will have to do!

"What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are, and who we will become."- Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

No comments:

Post a Comment