Monday, August 25, 2014

School Girl



Now- Isn't this skirt just darling!! I cannot believe that I MADE it! It is so sweet, and in the short time that I have made it I have styled it so many different ways, and there are so many other ways that I can style it! 


I love how this looks somewhat non-traditional school girl, while still looking cute and feminine. I felt so awkward while taking these pictures, because I actually wore this to a church party, and me and my sister slipped away to take these photos, but I still think that some people could see us... 

I also made this little hair bow pictured above, and pinned it to the larger pink hair bow. Maybe I will post a tutorial on how to make one in the future. ;)
 And oh this sweet little blouse! It is so precious. I love little shirts like this (even though my Mom refers to them as my "granny" shirts...). 

 Outfit Details:
Hair Bows- Black Flowered Bow- I made it!!
Pink Bow- Forever 21
Blouse- Thrifted (Vintage)
Skirts- Black Flowered Skirt- Home Made
Pink Skirt- Down East Basics
Petticoat- Thrifted (Vintage)
Shoes- T.J. Maxx


"Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not. Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of heaven, Amen." - D&C 6:36-37

No comments:

Post a Comment