Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Peaches and Cream


Well- these are the last of the photographs from vacation, and I regret not taking more, especially considering all of the beautiful locations there were to take them in (which are a lot better looking than a garage...).  


Two of my favorite colors together are peachy pink and cream. I've always thought the two colors were so pretty, and they work well on my pale skin (I also loved having peaches and cream when I was little!)

Outfit Details: Earrings- Rue 21, Necklace- Claires, Lace Jacket- Sewn by Grandma Barlow, Top-Thrifted, Jeans- J.C. Penny, Bracelet- Claires, Shoes- T.J. Maxx

"We just can't let the Lord down. And if the day comes when we are the only women on earth who find nobility and divinity in motherhood, so be it." -Sheri Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment