Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lost At Sea


Bonjour! I cannot believe that there is only a few days left of summer and then...  I am a senior! What?? 
I love this outfit even though it is somewhat more fall looking than summer. It was perfect with the weather that we have been having lately. It has been so chilly and this was warm enough to keep me comfortable. 


Usually I am not a  huge fan of chevron stripes- they are somewhat masculine to me- but this dress is the exception. I love it! It is enough rough and soft to be perfect. 


Outfit Details:
Beret- Borrowed from Momma
Necklace-  Fuego 
Dress- Down East Basics (From Aunt Nancy) 
Shoes- Garage Sale (Originally Payless) 

I'm not the hugest fan of this photo- but whatever, it captures my sweet necklace perfectly. Also- I am in love with this lip stick! The color is Just Garner... and it is from Wet N' Wild! Yes, that means that this gorgeous shade only cost $.93! 


" And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in heed, both spiritual and temporal; always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive."- Alma 7:23

No comments:

Post a Comment