Sunday, September 7, 2014

Baby Take A Bow


I. Love. These. Pants. Honestly- they are just darling! I fell in love with the vintage styling of lounge pants (which I wrote about here), and I love this modern styling of lounge pants as well- even if both of my sleves were messed up in these photos! These pants were so comfortable, but somehow they still managed not to look too casual. 

 Outfit Details:
Hair Bow: Forever 21
Lipstick: Just Garnet by Wet N' Wild
Collared Shirt: Vintage
Sweater: Vintage (Something my momma gave me that she no longer wears)
Pearl Bracelet: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless

p.s. If you want a special treat head over to Katie's blog. There you will see some more photographs about how 'On Thursdays We Wear Black and White'


Don't you love my Shirley Temple curls, and how perfectly they fit with the title of this post! Baby Take A Bow always has been one of my very favorite movies! 


Can we take a moment to appreciate this darling collar... I love how the dots on it match my pants so well! I was so happy when my Mom gave me this black sweater it looks so cute with collars layered under it! When I bought this shirt i knew it was going to be tight, but i adored the collar and got it anyways. I am so happy that it works under this sweater!


























Lately I've really been trying to just stay true to myself and be positive. I don't really understand how that can be so hard sometimes, but really, when you walk into the high school it just seems like there is negativity everywhere. Everyone is judging everyone else. It is a constant battle right when you walk through the doors to be kind and forgiving, and I need to be better at it! I am going to work on that now! To try to be kinder, happier, more forgiving- because that is the type of person I want to be! 

"Now is the perfect time to start becoming the person you want to be." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

No comments:

Post a Comment