Saturday, September 6, 2014

Just Peachy


I wore this little combo on the second day of school, and I just looovvveee this sweater so much! It has the most darling little polk-a-dots, and oh it is so cozy! It is so weird, but it seemed this year that immediately when school started summer was over, and as it left so did the summer weather. It is sweater weather (which is ok because I am well equip with sweaters).

 School is insane. Already I have so much homework, but compared to how it was last year this year is going to be a breeze, and before you know it I will be off at college!

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Vintage
Necklace: Rue 21
Pearl Bracelet: Thrifted (originally from Claires)
Owl Ring: Fred Meyer's clearance
Jeans: Target
Boots: Thrifted 



"You and I in a moment of weakness may cry out 'No one understands. No one knows.' No human being perhaps knows. But the Son of God perfectly knows and understands, for He felt and bore the burdens before we ever did." -David A. Bednar

No comments:

Post a Comment