Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sugar and Spice


Warm hues are my Mom's favorite colors on me. She says she loves the way that they make my hair and eyes look. I tend to gravitate more to light pastel colors, or the basic black and white, so when I do wear something like this I do love how it changes things up a little bit. I also like how fallish this outfit looks! Perfect for the changing season. 

I love this necklace so much! It is just the cutest! I am a sucker for novelty accessories, and this necklace was no exception. I love the cute little swirl edge to the cake, and the vanilla center. I found this treasure at a thrift store for only $1 because there was only one earring to match it. I was fine with it though, and someday plan on turning the earring to a ring. 

Outfit Details: 
Top: Christmas present
Necklace: Thrifted
Pants: Target 
Shoes: Thrifted 

“Seek the companionship of virtuous friends, not virtual friends.” — Elaine S. Dalton


2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you mom! These colors indeed look very good on you! And that necklace is so cute :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monique- You are a doll! Thank you for your comment and support! You totally made my day! ♥

      Delete