Friday, September 5, 2014

Bloom and Grow


Isn't this photograph simply stunning? My sister is such an amazing photographer, and I am so thankful to have her! 

I love this dress so much, and I love how versatile it is. I styled this dress once before (the link is here if you missed it before), but with this styling it is so different, and though it is obviously the same dress it looks no where near the same. 

 I love how the victory rolls turned out, especially with this hat and flower.


Outfit Details
Hat: Vintage
Flower: Vintage
Dress: my dear Aunt Nancy
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Vintage
Pink Tights: No idea...
Shoes: Aunt Jenner 


I've made it through the first week of school, and I still can't believe I am a senior! Everything is becoming real though, I have so many choices to make in the upcoming year, but I know it will be a time for fun, learning, and growing. Just like this post title- this year I will bloom and grow! 

Also, as a side note I got the part that I wanted in the play that my Theater class is doing this October. The character's name is Vonda, and I think the is hallarious! She is a 'snooty, preppy, popular girl' and I think doing her part will be sooo fun!

"I have made this my rule: when the Lord commands, do it!"- Joseph Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment