Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mademoiselle


Bonjour! I love how Parisian this little outfit is. I wore it to church last week and felt so pretty!  I love my little collection of vintage hats and gloves, and I've been wearing both to church a lot more than I use to. 


Yesterday I was sooooooo happy because I went to an estate sale and found... vintage hats and gloves!!! Oh they were so gorgeous. There were two pairs of white gloves, one with pearls around the edge, and the other with little scallops, one pair of black velvet gloves, and one pair of sparkly silver gloves.  Oh, and the hats were divine- and they were only a dollar a pair! I for $18 I also got 5 gorgeous vintage hats. Hope fully I will be wearing them soon!





 These shoes were such a find. A while ago Fred Meyer's was doing a huge clearance on all of their sale items, and I found a pair of these in my sister's size, and a pair in my Mom 's size. I love them but neither of them really like wedges. I was really disappointed. Right when I was checking out I was this pair in my size! I snapped them up and have loved them ever since.

Also these sweet gloves were my first ever estate sale find, and my first pair of gloves. They only cost a little thirteen year old me $.10.
 Outfit Details: 
Hat: Vintage
Dress: Old Navy
Gloves: Vintage 
Pink Ruffled Cape (won around the waist): Home Made
Petticoat: Vintage
Pantaloons: Aunt Ingrid ♥
Shoes: Fred Meyers


"There is no more beautiful sight than a young woman who glows with the light of the Spirit, who is confident and courageous because she is virtuous." -Elaine Dalton

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment