Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Flower Girl


I've been waiting for a while to show you how I styled this shirt because 1. I love it; and 2. I made it! (If you missed the post head over here). When I came upstairs wearing this my Mom said "You seriously look like you are from the 50's!" It made me so happy! 

One thing that I really love about vintage clothes/ clothes that you make, is that people don't have the same clothes as you, and aren't wearing exactly what you are ever! Also things are just better made and prettier if you get them vintage or make them yourself!


I have been so busy lately, but hopefully things will slow down a bit soon!

Outfit Details:
Hair Bow: Forever 21
Collar: Made by me!
Shirt: Made my be!
Skirt: Down East Basics
Petticoat: Vintage
Blue Bow Ring: Rue 21
Silver Bow Ring: Down East Basics (thank you for the cute birthday gift Katie!)
Shoes: Walmart 



"Be loyal to the Royal within you." Elaine S. Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment