Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pretty in Pink


After being in school for over a week I have finally gotten around to posting these photos! Isn't this dress just darling? I love it so much! When I saw it at Ross on a sale rack for only $12.99 I was so happy. I snatched it up and knew immediately that I would be wearing it on the first day of school. 

On that same day I also found the darling lace bow shows at Walmart. Yes- That is right! Walmart! They were also on sale. They were marked size 6, so when I saw them I was so sad. They looked a little long, so I tried  them on, and what do ya know- they were actually size 9 mis-marked as a six! Silly Walmart!

Love. This. Dress.

Outfit Details:
Necklace: Rue 21 (clearance items)
Dress: Ross
Petticoat: Vintage, Thrifted
Pink Tights: ?? (one of my teachers though this was the real color of my skin for a minute! haha. Usually that only happens with white tights)
 Shoes: Walmart
Bracelet: Gift from my sister


"I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God it changes me." -C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment