Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Patterned Lounge Pants Style Inspiration


I am absolutely loving these photographs of patterned lounge pants (other wise referred to as pajama pants). They look so comfortable and absolutely elegant. I also love how they have been able to last through the decades. These photographs inspire me, and make me want to try the 'printed pant' and I hope you love them too! 
Image Source

Aren't these women all so charming?! I love the striped pant, and the hair of the woman in the striped shirt is marvelous! I have to admit, however, that it is the girl in the polk-a-dot dress that truly captivates me! I love the dress, the hat, and sweet little smile! (Also when I first looked at the photograph it gave me a laugh because the two hand on the girl on the left's waist almost look like a claw!)
Image Source
Oh these pants are so divine! I wish women still dressed like this when going to the beach! 

Image Source 
These women are so glamorous! The woman on the far right is absolutely gorgeous and I love her style!
The beautiful Marilyn Monroe Image Source

Of course the beautiful Miss Marilyn looks nearly perfect in her pants (even if her top is rather risqué)





Joan Collins sporting a pant that is very similar to Marilyn's Image Source 

Joan looks so cute with the way she styled these striped pants too! 
Image Source 

And isn't this just lovely?! I love all of the crazy prints of the pants, and the woman with the wide brimmed sun hat is so charming!

Today was my first day of senior year, and honestly I am just so tired out right now. Hopefully your day was wonderful!

"When life is hard, remember- we are not the first to ask, is there no other way?"- Jeffery R. Holland 

No comments:

Post a Comment