Thursday, September 18, 2014

Blush


Hello my lovely readers! Welcome to another outfit post. I love this outfit, but the sun must have been shining really bright when I took these pictures because I am not looking at the camera in any of them. At all. 


I love the bow on this shirt so much! It is just so unbelievably precious. It is really supposed to be worn on the back, but I love it so much more on the front!


Outfit Details:
Earrings: Fred Meyer's 
Blouse: Fred Meyer's 
Skirt: Thrifted (Originally from Down East Basics)
Shoes: T.J. Maxx
Book: Vintage


"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail— But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him." -Moroni 7:46-47

1 comment:

  1. Wuaaahh~!! Your style is so romantic and feminine! I love it! That skirt and blouse are perfect. Love it so much. I am following you now :) <3

    I know how annoying it can be to take pictures when te sun shines. I always go to the forest to reduce sunlight.

    Vintagemoniquereinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete